We are an experienced team of 6 Physiotherapists working from our Clinic in Sidford, East Devon.
We offer a wide range of physiotherapy treatments and always tailor our work to meet your individual needs.
East Devon Physio opened its doors on 2nd May 2000 to offer private physiotherapy services to the public.
The premises were originally built as a dairy in the 1930s and they were converted to provide the facilities available today.
We offer comfortable reception waiting area, three treatment rooms and therapeutic exercise area.
The Physiotherapists at East Devon Physiotherapy have had particular success helping with:
- Spinal (i.e. neck and back) problems - including prolapsed discs, degeneration, sciatica, lumbago, pain and stiffness.
- Joint problems and arthritic conditions - of the shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee and foot such as arthritis, frozen shoulder and swollen joints.
- Muscle and ligament problems - tennis elbow, golfers elbow, tendonitis, Repetitive Strain injury (RSI).
- Sports Injuries - ankle injuries, knee problems, muscle imbalance, strains and sprains.
- Rehabilitation following fracture, surgery or for the elderly - including joint replacements and help for stroke patients.
To discuss your needs with us please call the number below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.